From JOACHIM De Fiore, Venice, 1589. Click here for more information.
We do have facilities for online purchases; please contact us if you are interested in a book. We will be happy to provide further photos or information, or to arrange a viewing.
Terms and Conditions
We observe the following terms for all sales:
- If you are a new customer, books will only be sent after your cheque or bank transfer has succeeded. If you are a returning customer, payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Postage and insurance (at 1% of the catalogue price) are charged on all parcels unless otherwise specified.
- Payment is due within 21 days of the invoice date.
- If payment is to be made in a currency other than pounds sterling, please add $10 or €10 to cover bank charges.
- Any book may be returned within 14 days for any reason.
- All books remain our property until paid for in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding invoices at our discretion.